What to bring
Over the years we’ve given many people the celebrity treatment. As you prepare for your day in the limelight at Makeover Studio London, you may wish to consider a few different things. Consider what clothes and accessories you’d like. To help you sift through your wardrobe, you can use the following as a guide to what many clients do:
- A casual outfit (for example, jeans, t-shirt, top, jacket)
- Formal outfit (for example, evening dress, trouser suit, party outfit, suit)
- Lingerie/swimwear (for example, corsets, bikini or a sarong)
- Jewellery (for example, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, chains)
- Footwear (for example, heels, boots, sandals, trainers)
- Accessories (for example, hats, scarf, feather boa, fur stole, neckerchief, sunglasses)
Of course, your day with us is all about you so if you have other ideas on what to bring, or ideas on looks you want to achieve, then you can share them with us during your personal consultation.
We look forward to seeing you soon.